Thursday, July 8, 2010

Rockin' the World: Day 5

My singing competition was last night. I actually saw one of the judges mouthing the words along with me! I was singing Rainbow Connection, for those of you that don't know. (it's the one Kermit the Frog sings. Yeah. That one.) Most of the other singers went for power. I don't sing with a lot of power, so I went for beauty. it was certainly a change.

Today I had TV Commercial, Cold Read, and Spokesperson. Spokesperson was a lot of fun. I got a really loud applause when I did mine. (the MEGAmote) I was in a separate room for TV commercial, so I don't know what kind of applause I got. and I got normal applause for Cold Read. (getting the script about ten minutes before going onstage.)

There are also a lot of seminars and workshops to go to. I was late for one, because I was watching them feed the alligators. (Did I mention there are alligators in this hotel?) There was a really cool one about making short movies, and keeping Christian faith in Hollywood. It gave me a lot of good ideas. (Be very afraid)

ALSO! They are streaming the Talent Show (singing and Dancing) LIVE on the internet. I don't know if I will be in the talent show yet. They will announce it tomorrow, along with the top 40 spokespersons, monoluges, and TV Commercials. then there's the big banquet on Sunday, after callbacks. So once we find out, be sure to tune in!

I am really excited for the next few days. continue to pray for me.

oh, and Baby Alligators :Wub:

1 comment: