Saturday, July 3, 2010

Rockin' the World: Day 1

Well, this is it. I'm almost packed. I leave tomorrow for the greatest adventure of my life.

Ok, Ok, I still am only half-packed. but it's a start. I just need to get everything ready...

From now until the 12th, I will be posting EVERYTHING here. No Facebook. unless it's reminding people to come here.  Pics. thoughts. video. all here. Don't even THINK about trying anywhere else. only here.


And I be no one has any Idea what I'm talking about.

AMTC. you can check it out at AMTCWorld.com.  Basically, It's my one big chance at a career in the entertainment industry. And the big Convention/competition is this week in florida. So I'm spending over a week in Orlando, singing, monolouging, talking, dancing, and goofing off. (don't tell Mom I said that last one!) It's going to be great.


What? oh right. THE MASCOT! Actually, I have two. One will represent me. the other is the official blog mascot. and he is....


A ROCK MONSTER!

Of course, you may have figured it out from the new title of the blog. or the new URL. >_<

Anyway, I'll have pics up in a bit.!

1 comment: